The Cottage Orné Quilt

The Cottage Orné Quilt
Click the picture to visit my other blog

Sunday 31 March 2013

Eggs and Welsh Cakes

I took this photograph with the intention of not only sharing it with you, but putting it on the Emma Bridgewater Facebook page with the caption -

"Here in Wales we like Welsh Cakes with our eggs!"


It's not true of course, at least I have never eaten them together yet, but I thought it sufficiently startling for a caption and might possibly start a trend?

May I wish you a a Very Happy Easter and if you want to try some Welsh Cakes with your eggs, here is the recipe courtesy of the BBC!


1 comment:

Sue said...

Emma should be proud od you. A beautiful bit of marketing and when in Wales next I will try welsh cakes with my eggs. They do go down very nicely in the afternoon with a good cup of tea and jam as well.