The Cottage Orné Quilt

The Cottage Orné Quilt
Click the picture to visit my other blog

Saturday 2 July 2011

In my absence

This blog is beginning to read like a guide book of places in the UK, but summer is my time for travelling about and I can't resist sharing some of my visits with you.

As you read this I will be in Derbyshire staying in a delightful cottage - at least I hope it will be delightful, I will report back!



I can't wait to see some of the places on our itinerary, places I have longed to see, such as Chatsworth and Haddon Hall, not to mention more lovely gardens.


Will write soon!

2 comments:

regan said...

I love your posts about the places you've visited....makes me feel like I was there. I have dreams of visiting the UK one day, and all of these places are on my list, thanks to you! Can't wait!

Quilt Station said...

mmmm I envy you being able to get around the UK...it is so picturesque and has such interesting history. I too enjoy your posts about the places you visit so please keep it up.
Some are a trip down memory lane for me and others are going on the 'to visit' list.
Thank you.